Terms of sale
This website is operated byGuangzhou Daimo Import & Export Trading Co., Ltd.. Throughout the site, the terms refer to DAYMOO. DAYMOO operates this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- Room 506, 5th Floor, Building B, East Lake Creative Park, 6 Longhe West Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Post code:510000
- Registered VAT numbe：91440101MA5D4PHG72
This page tells you the legal terms and conditions on which we sell any items on the Site to you. Please note these Terms only apply to the purchase of Items on the Site. Purchase of DAYMOO items from any other source will be governed by the terms and conditions applicable at that relevant source. Please note that promotions and offers available for purchases on the Site may not be available for purchases through other sources and vice versa.
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any Items from the Sites. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. By placing an order you confirm your acceptance of these Terms.
The Order Process
- Our shopping pages will automatically take you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order.
- Please take the time to check the details of your order at each page of the order process and before clicking “Confirm and Pay”, as you will not be able to make any changes to your order after this point.
- After you place an order by clicking “Confirm and Pay”, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. We then send you an email that confirms that the Items have been despatched as a “Despatch Confirmation”.
- This email can take up to 24 hours to reach you, if you haven’t received it after this period please check your spam folder as at times it can be found in there. If you still have not received your confirmation please email us at email@example.com we will make sure we resend you your confirmation.
- Please note that Items are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is processed, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an Item becomes out of stock we will notify you as soon as possible and you will be refunded where we have already taken payment.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order if the Item you have ordered is unavailable or out of stock, if we are unable to obtain authorisation of payment, if there is an error in the product information including price or promotion or if we suspect fraudulent activity.
- If we are unable to supply you with an Item in these circumstances we will inform you of this by e-mail. If you have already paid for the Items, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
Products on Site
- The images of the Items on the Sites are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display reflect the colour of the Items. Your Items may vary slightly from those images.
- All sizes and measurements of Items are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as possible.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Items are as accurate as possible. We reserve the right to refuse orders where information about Items has been mis-published, including without limitation prices and promotions.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Items are correct at the time when the relevant information is entered onto the Sites.
- Prices for Items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been despatched.
- The price of an Item includes VAT (or similar sales tax) (where applicable) at the prevailing rate for which we are responsible as a seller.
- All and any Intellectual Property Rights in connection with the Products shall be owned by Us absolutely.
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion which we may decide.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if We notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before We send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case We have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
- We accept American Express, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard, Solo and PayPal.
- If you have paid on your debit, credit or charge card you will only be charged once the goods have been dispatched to the delivery address. We will email you to confirm dispatch. Please see www.paypal.com for information on PayPal payments.
- The prices shown on our website include any VAT (or similar sales tax) at the prevailing rate for which we are responsible as the seller. The amount you pay will be the price indicated plus any delivery charges. The delivery charges will depend on the delivery option that you choose and will be shown during the checkout process.
- Unfortunately we are not able to ship to PO boxes.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If you enter the wrong address, your parcel may be returned to us by our courier. If so, you will then be recharged for resending your order. We are not obliged to resend the order at our expense. To avoid this happening, please enter your full and complete postal address and if you make a mistake please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- If an order is returned to us as a result of an incorrect address or a customer’s refusal to accept the delivery/ failure to acknowledge cards left by Royal Mail, the customer will be responsible for the costs to resend the order. We charge $8.8 to resend via Recorded delivery.
- We are unable to leave your delivery in an agreed safe place, parcels that require a signature will need to be signed for upon receipt at the delivery address.
- Unfortunately orders cannot be collected from our warehouse.